Here are the main ideas in this course:
- There are two ways to live when it comes to love: You live as though love is a decision, an attitude and a practice, or you don’t. Ultimately, it’s a choice to live either way, and if you don’t consciously choose to live the first way, you are in effect making the choice to live the second way.
- If you only think of love as a feeling, your experience of love will be limited.
- Your peace and happiness – and how much love you can give and receive – depend upon how fully you love and accept yourself.
- Intimate relationships provide your greatest opportunity for spiritual growth.
Completing this course can help you:
- Accept yourself, completely.
- Develop perspectives and practices to maximize the love in your intimate relationship(s).
- Forgive anyone or anything you have not previously forgiven.
The world’s libraries contain many books full of ideas about love. What this course has in common with those books is that the ideas it contains are worthless if you don’t put them into practice.
Tony Robbins teaches that there are three levels of mastery for anything we learn: intellectual, emotional, and physical. When we grasp something intellectually, we understand it, but that’s all. When we grasp something emotionally, it has some energy for us, and it might even motivate us to act. When we grasp something physically, it becomes part of our nervous system, or part of our new baseline or part and who we know ourselves to be.