Lesson 1 of 13
Here are the main ideas in this course:
- There are two ways to live when it comes to Outcomes: You either live knowing what you want (and why you want it), actively producing those outcomes, or you don’t. Ultimately, it’s a choice to live either way, and if you don’t consciously choose to live the first way, you are in effect making the choice to live the second way.
- You are always living into some future. The future is in the present, and it reaches back and gives you being and action now.
Completing this course can help you:
- Determine what you want and why you want it. In other words, to have clarity, certainty, confidence about what you want from and for life.
- Gain clarity about what Tony Robbins calls your “Ultimate Destiny,” which comprises two things:
- The kind of person you ultimately want to become in this lifetime.
- What you want your life to really be about.
- Establish a Breakthrough Outcome for yourself that has the potential to transform your life.
- Understand the difference between goals and outcomes.
- Learn principles and practices to help you set and achieve your desired outcomes as easily and enjoyably as possible.