Lesson 1 of 17
Here are the main ideas in this course:
- There are two ways to live when it comes to purpose: You either live with a self-generated purpose that gives you a sense of happiness, meaning and contribution, or you don’t. Ultimately, it’s a choice to live either way, and if you don’t consciously choose to live the first way, you are in effect making the choice to live the second way.
- A clear purpose can serve as a context or framework which gives your whole life meaning.
- You can declare and live your purpose in any moment.
Completing this course can help you:
- Begin to discover what’s possible – and what potential benefits await – for your life when you live with purpose.
- Consider a variety of perspectives regarding purpose.
- Answer a number of questions designed to give you clarity and certainty regarding your purpose.
- Create a life purpose statement and a personal mission statement, both of which motivate and excite you.