Here are the main ideas in the course:
- There are two ways to live when it comes to how you manage your time: You either live with a simple, effective and enjoyable method to “keep your word in existence” and make the most of your time, or you don’t. Ultimately, it’s a choice to live either way, and if you don’t consciously choose to live the first way, you are in effect making the choice to live the second way.
- There’s no such thing as “work/life balance.” There’s only “life.”
- Managing your time doesn’t have to be stressful; the purpose of time is to maximize your enjoyment of life.
- You can be the leader of your life and the architect of your experience – not merely the manager of your circumstances.
Completing this course can help you:
- Create and implement new structures and processes to manage your opportunities and obligations. (Or simply review and refine your current processes.)
- Consider new ways of thinking about and using time enjoyably and effectively.
“Most people don’t lead their own lives – they accept their lives.”John P. Kotter