What does it mean to live a good life? Over the past few years I have tried to answer that question by interviewing nearly 200 guests from all walks of life. Each week I invite an author with a unique perspective to share their thoughts on what it means to live a good life, as well as their tips for getting books written and published! I also run each guest through my Enlightening Lightning Round, a series of 9 quick questions regarding all aspects of life, from travel and finances, to health and relationships.
This video is designed to celebrate the diversity of my guests, as well as to showcase the new video format of my interviews. I hope that this short video will help to introduce you to my mission here at the School for Good Living, and get you excited for my upcoming episodes! Be sure to subscribe as well so you can be the first to know when my new episodes launch!
This week on the School for Good Living Podcast:
- What is life about?
- Life is like a…
- What important truth do very few people agree with you on?
- What book do you recommend most often?
- What travel hacks or tips do you suggest?
- What have you started or stopped doing to live or age well?
- What do you wish every American knew?
- What advice do you have about making relationships work?
- Other than compound interest, what is the best advice you can give regarding money?
- What are your tips for those who are currently in the process of getting their own books written?