Lesson 1 of 17
Here are the main ideas in this course:
- There are two ways to live when it comes to alignment: You either live doing great work while pursuing your calling, or you don’t. Ultimately, it’s a choice to live either way, and if you don’t consciously choose to live the first way, you are in effect making the choice to live the second way.
- You can do great work.
- Great work occurs at the confluence of happiness, meaning and contribution.
- You do great work when you do what you love, give yourself fully and serve something bigger than yourself.
Completing this course can help you:
- Create your own definition of what it means for you to do great work.
- Get a clear picture of what each day might look like when you’re doing great work and pursuing your calling.
- Consider ideas for how you can meet your financial needs while doing great work and pursuing your calling.