Lesson 1 of 22
Here are the main ideas in this course:
- There are two ways to live when it comes to happiness: You either live having made the decision to be happy no matter what, knowing that happiness is a choice and a skill, or you don’t. Ultimately, it’s a choice to live either way, and if you don’t consciously choose to live the first way, you are in effect making the choice to live the second way.
- Happiness is available in every moment.
- Your happiness is entirely up to you.
- Being happy doesn’t depend on accomplishments, acquisitions or the absence of problems.
- Deciding to be happy is the most important decision you will ever make.
- Happiness is your natural state.
Completing this course can help you:
- Learn how to use tools to help you experience happiness easily and often.
- If you haven’t already, decide to be happy no matter what.