Here are the main ideas in this course:
- There are two ways to live when it comes to perspective: You either live with an awareness and appreciation of “The Grand Scheme of Things” – your tininess within this vast universe and the brevity of your life, or you don’t. Ultimately, it’s a choice to live either way, and if you don’t consciously choose to live the first way, you are in effect making the choice to live the second way.
- How much time has passed since the universe began and how brief your life is relative to that.
- The terms “success” and “failure” are merely descriptions, not facts.
Completing this course can help you:
- Develop an understanding of – and sense of wonder at – the magnitude of the universe.
- Cultivate empowering perspectives about money.
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”Wayne Dyer
Before we go on, I wish I could provide you with an EXPERIENCE related to each of these things rather than simply adding to your store of knowledge. I have experienced tremendous benefit from pondering – and experiencing – something related to each of these topics. I realize that you might have as well.
Whether you have or haven’t, by the time we’re done, I hope you will have developed or deepened perspectives and understandings that make it easier for you to enjoy life without trying. That you have a greater sense of peace and belonging in the world. I also hope you have a renewed sense of gratitude for the profound gift that being alive is, along with a sense of mystery, wonder and awe at the universe.