– How to Win an Argument Every Time
– Use These Questions to Help Clients Expand Their Awareness
– Gracefully Ask for Referrals
– An Uncomfortable Conversation to Have with Yourself
– An Essential Question to Ask Before Starting Any Coaching Relationship
– Use a Business Roadmap to Get Where You Want to Go
– A Useful Way to Think about Your Personal Values
– Use this Question to Get Any Coaching Session Back on Track
– Reduce Stress, Increase Productivity through Routines
– Quit Seeing Problems Problematically
– End Coaching Sessions with This Question
– Approach Marketing as a Spiritual Practice
– Your Permission to Try Less Hard
– A Foolproof Coaching Approach
– How to Set a Conversation Up to Ask for the Sale
– Own Your Power to Choose
– Invite Your Clients to Be Accountable, Let Them Figure Out How
– Write Your Website to Include Sales Pages
– Accept What Is
– Create Shifts in Identity & Environment
– Include This on Your Website
100 Words To:
Sign up for our newsletter to have Three Point Thursday sent directly to your inbox and to be notified about new podcast releases and other news & events!
Sign up to receive podcasts, blog posts, and other inspiring content from Brilliant Miller delivered to your inbox.
Live a good life. Help others live a good life too!
We will never sell your name or email address.
Opt-out at any time. No strings.